Sunday, April 18, 2010

Badah BING


Thats what Tony Saprano would say if he saw the gems we had hanging from the cealing. Got some dang perty boards that just came is, uncluding four BING's that any surfer would love to ride. These things are more a piece of art than your normal board, all the wonderful looks of a retro, with all the moderna concave and materials you could want. I want one.


It is a little hard for me to get motivated enough to write something mindly entertaining on here, I need a good surf and then it will all come back. There was something around today for those who were stoked enough to get out there, for some reason I wasn't paying attention to the bouy's and I missed our, opting for a little sunday snooze instead, I need to start sleeping on a concrete bed. SO if you have the day off, go to the beach and get in the water, I would if I could.


If anyone is reading this, send me some photos, my archive is getting a little depleated, not really, but I would like to see some new photos. E-mail them, and they will magically apear on this blog....... Nerjarvis@gmail.com DO IT! please


I lost count, but we have about 40 something surfboards here at the shop, name the shape you want and I bet you I can locate it here. Some great prices on some really nice shapes, only the best here at XB, come get your new shape today....or tomorrow.


NIXON

VOLCOM

O'NEILL

VON ZIP

OAKLEY

QUICKSILVER

DGK

DVS

BAKER

VENTURE

THUNDER

ROYAL

BONES

SPIT FIRE

more.....................................................................................................XB