Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHERE DID WINTER GO???


Time fly's by way to fast, last thing I knew we were in the midst of one of the coldest winters I remember, next thing its 80 degrees out. Even worse, the last swell I surfed had a 7 second period.......At least there are boards designed for this kind of messy stuff, and honestly, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll take what I can get, time to get used to waist high wind shop!
As the temperatures rise, my mind gets flooded with thoughts of Tropical swell, a report on the interweb stated that this could be a Hurricane season to remember. As an El Nino year, I think we can expect the Atlantic to explode once, twice or thrice this summer, and if this El Nino is anything like the last, the weather channel better start thinking up a bunch of good names for all the Atlantic's lil children that are only a few months away. Cross your fingers!!
Here at the shop, I'm having a hard time not spending my paycheck, so much new gear and equipment that it's hard to tell you about everything. We've got the latest from NIXON, VOLCOM, QUICKSILVER, DVS, O'NEILL, OAKLEY, VON ZIPPER, to name a few......so if you've got some time to kill and a hankering for some new goods, 610 State Road is where to be.
XBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXB


No comments: